Posts
30
Likes
15
I like it although it feels like they've priced it too strongly in my opinion but I guess they have to pay for that F1 sponsorship somehow.
 
Posts
6,427
Likes
31,547
Can't get over how that concave bezel is just fugly.
 
Posts
452
Likes
438
I like it although it feels like they've priced it too strongly in my opinion but I guess they have to pay for that F1 sponsorship somehow.
It’s got its own complication so it doesn’t seem as egregious to me in terms of size and price but yeah, both are bigger than what I would want
 
Posts
452
Likes
438
Can't get over how that concave bezel is just fugly.

Glassbox case is kind weird no doubt. Sits high on the wrist too. Wonder if a bracelet makes it feel better, or worse
 
Posts
163
Likes
152
I really like the colorway, however I am not sure how the tide function works. Is it like a moonphase?

Also, does the 9'oclock subdial have a moving hand, or is it a disk that rotates?

I prefer the 39mm size to the 42mm in the glassbox format...
 
Posts
452
Likes
438
I really like the colorway, however I am not sure how the tide function works. Is it like a moonphase?

Also, does the 9'oclock subdial have a moving hand, or is it a disk that rotates?

I prefer the 39mm size to the 42mm in the glassbox format...

I believe it is the same as a moonphase, with different markings, and the pusher advances the moonphase
 
Posts
401
Likes
410
I think the colours are particularly well executed and gold over fautina is a great look!

But they sized themselves too large for many buyers. I feel if TAG would invest in a thinner movement to offer smaller variations, they’d do really well with this one.
Edited: