New speedmaster sapphire 2022 bracelet

Hi All,
Just joined the omega club! Wondering if the speedmaster SS 2022 model should have a non extending bracelet? Also the reference on the bracelet is rather faint compared to photos online (could this be due to polishing?)
Reference: STZ015496

It was bought originally in April 2022 - the manual has the butterfly extension information but the watch doesn’t.

Doing the due diligence before I can finally enjoy my purchase.
Thanks!
Edited:

Sounds correct. The new clasp didn’t roll out until much later than April 2022. And even once it was released there was still plenty of old stock sitting around.

Welcome to the club. Regarding the Speedmaster SS 2022 model, it's possible that the bracelet should have a non-extending design. However, I'm not entirely sure about the specifics of that particular model. As for the faint reference on the bracelet, it could be due to polishing, but I can't say for certain without seeing it in person.

Thanks - anything to worry about with faded reference lettering on the numbering inside the clasp? I think likely it’s been polished.
It doesn't look as sharp as mine but personally I wouldn't worry about it. I'd just wear the watch and enjoy!

Looks fine, I wouldn't worry about the faintness of the lettering. You do have an extension capability on the clasp (via toothpick), but it's a terrible look.

My 2021 Sapphire Sandwich didn't have the newer micro-adjustable clasp, as soon as I learned about it here on this forum, I placed an order for the upgrade "kit" at an OB and had it installed. Two settings, one for colder months and one for hot days when my wrist swells slightly. For me, it's perfect, well worth the investment. I find the new bracelet very comfortable. I hope you get as much pleasure from your Speedmaster as I do from mine. After 2 1/2 years it is a familiar companion that I would never part with.
Edited: