Forums Latest Members
  1. sishac Jul 8, 2015

Hi everyone...today I came home to a nice surprise...a "new" SMP!!

I had been looking for one for a while...not seriously, but curiously....I was too late for a few for sale ads on various sites and I missed a few ebay auctions as well....on July 4th, with 5 minutes left I bid on a watch that was serviced recently....I then just walked away.

Imagine my surprise when I looked about 30 minutes later and found out I won...for $150 less than my max bid!!!

Fast forward 4 days and a box arrived...inside was a red Omega service case, an original receipt, the original warranty papers and chronograph papers with the watch's serial number! Unfortunately the bracelet seems to be one link too short for me...but that is ok ad I got this watch (my only modern watch) as a beach watch, so it will probably be on a nato most of the time....

Anyway, here is a quick picture on a nice blue and white nato....

[​IMG]

2. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Jul 8, 2015

Nice score, a link should not be to hard to pick up here or EBay

3. sishac Jul 8, 2015

Thanks!!! I think that I will enjoy it on a variety of natos for a while!!

4. shutterlife Jul 8, 2015

Nice score indeed. Check out ofrei.com to pick up extra links.

5. fpwind Jul 9, 2015

Congratulations. This was my first real watch purchase after graduating from college. I still dearly love this watch. Wear it in good health!

6. Jones in LA Isofrane hoarder. Jul 9, 2015

It's a real beauty. You're gonna have lots & lots of fun wearing it :) Congrats!