Forums Latest Members

New Seamaster 300 Master Coaxial

1. Davidt Feb 20, 2015

Im slightly surprised we've not seen more posts on these since they came out.

I'm thinking of getting one but a house renovation has blocked further incomings for the time being.

For any of the guys who've had one for a few months now, care to give us an updated opinion? With loads of pics (especially on straps!).

2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 20, 2015

There's quite a few threads on them and a lot of owners, awesome piece I absolutely love it

3. shane0mack Feb 20, 2015

4. ctime3 Feb 20, 2015

Waynepjr and Davidt like this.
  5. ctime3 Feb 20, 2015

6. detroitMD Feb 21, 2015

It's a super comfortable watch (blue/Ti version) and hits all the marks in terms of style, engine, bracelet tech and reliability. Pound for pound a great value for what you're getting. The vintage lume grows on you after a while too. Pictures just don't do it justice. Out of my entire collection, this one has been my favorite thus far. I have it posted for sale at WUS under protest (wife commands/demands I do this before I'm allowed to get another watch I already committed to), though as you might see by the listing, I hope it doesn't sell.
    DSC_0368.JPG

Andy K, JG808 and Davidt like this.
  7. detroitMD Feb 21, 2015

My mouth is watering at my own post. Just look at it! I mean common, it's like looking at a majestic ship cresting the morning light. Perfection.

8. watchme First Owner - Omega Darkside Feb 21, 2015

Here is mine[​IMG]

Waynepjr, Andy K, detroitMD and 2 others like this.
  9. Davidt Feb 21, 2015

As soon as I wrote the post above, I thought "it would probably have been better to wait until the house is finished. All this is going to do is pique my interest again".

And that's exactly what's happened! Thanks guys. I'm definitely a vintage guy but could do with a watch that can get a good soaking.

Has anyone changed the bracelet out for a strap? I've seen a couple of photos but more are always welcome!

10. 4236 Feb 21, 2015

This is the Watch of the Decade, just love mine :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Andy K, Gavin and watchme like this.
  11. JG808 Feb 21, 2015

I'm slightly partial to the black version, but both are incredible looking watches. Out of the modern Omega lineup, this would probably be the watch I would go with. @detroitMD that is a great pic :thumbsup:

12. ctime3 Feb 21, 2015

I agree. It's in a class of it's own.

QUOTE="detroitMD, post: 239086, member: 6836"]It's a super comfortable watch (blue/Ti version) and hits all the marks in terms of style, engine, bracelet tech and reliability. Pound for pound a great value for what you're getting. The vintage lume grows on you after a while too. Pictures just don't do it justice. Out of my entire collection, this one has been my favorite thus far. I have it posted for sale at WUS under protest (wife commands/demands I do this before I'm allowed to get another watch I already committed to), though as you might see by the listing, I hope it doesn't sell.
    View attachment 105247 [/QUOTE]

13. Andy K Dreaming about winning an OFfie one day. Feb 22, 2015

I've had mine for over two months now and am quite fond of it, and it has settled into a role in the rotation where it gets about a day's wear per week. I find it really difficult to photograph (the crystal, bezel, lugs and bracelet are all reflective as a mirror). Sorry, I haven't tried it on any straps and probably won't any time soon. I know I'm in the minority but to me the bracelet is the best thing about this watch.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ffej4, Waynepjr, Gavin and 1 other person like this.
  14. OmegaRookie Feb 22, 2015

I found a good deal on a stainless one on EBay. It's incoming. Hopefully it shows up in the next week. I can't wait!!

15. Hijak Feb 23, 2015