Forums Latest Members

SOLD NEW PRICE:Long version Beads Link 19mm ends Swiss NSA watch bracelet 1960/70s

1. pitpro Likes the game. Mar 30, 2017

Long Length vintage Swiss Made NSA stainless steel bracelet that measures(17.5cm with extra links(4)installed. 2 pins provided) and will fit nearly anyone.The band has 19mm straight ends as shown and 18mm wide links. Very lightly used band(small desk diving nicks and light scratches). Bracelet is from the 1960s/70s. Beads link style Swiss Made bracelet made by NSA, the Swiss company also known as Novavit S.A., which went out of business more than 25 years ago. Rare NSA bracelet bought from Squinky ,new, NOS in its original package. The original plastic case and red foam insert included in this sale. I used this very briefly on a Wakmann Triple date, worn 20 times Max. Everything functions perfectly. Has a very popular beads pattern link that works well with even the largest watches. Called the Monaco style beads links because the original vintage Heuer Monaco chronograph watches from the 1970s came with this NSA band links style. All stainless steel with smooth, polished links. Made in Switzerland. Clasp is stamped Swiss Made and bears the NSA logo on the outside of clasp. Each link is flexible. The clasp is spring-loaded so it "gives" by 5/8 inch as you wear it for perfect comfort. Each link is removable for micro-adjustment of your size, so it can be adjusted to fit any size wrist. My wrist is 7 5/8 and the bracelet is setup with correct number of links to fit me perfectly. The extra links provided will add approximately 20mm to the way it sits now. Squinky is asking $395.or offer for this New, NOS on ebay.
    Return accepted within 3 days if Not as described and not altered, links added or removed, and in the same condition as when shipped. Pictures are part of the description. Return shipping and responsibility for safe delivery to me is on you.
    So how about I ask ($275)NEW PRICE $225.OBRO. and I'll cover USPS mail and Signature delivery.

Shipping to Verified Paypal address only
    Payment via PayPal Gift option only. CONUS Only please.

IMG_7559.JPG
    IMG_7560.JPG IMG_7561.JPG
    IMG_7562.JPG IMG_7566.JPG

Edited Jul 26, 2017
  2. watchcollect Mar 30, 2017

Huge fan of these NSA bracelets. The expansion clasp also allows stretch for those hot humid days.
    Looks great on this BTW
    IMG_0489.JPG

LawBrk, pitpro, Lonestar and 2 others like this.
  3. micampe Mar 30, 2017

These are super comfortable, I have it on the Stingray.

pitpro likes this.
  4. pitpro Likes the game. May 14, 2017

back in town bump

5. pitpro Likes the game. Jul 26, 2017

NEW PRICE $225

6. pitpro Likes the game. Aug 28, 2017

Slowmojoe likes this.
  7. pitpro Likes the game. Feb 11, 2018

SOLD on eBay. No longer for Sale