New Planet Ocean?

Hello All,

When do you guys think we will see a new version of the planet ocean? The existing 43.5mm has been on the market for many years now, will we see a re-design in the near future?

Not like they don't know it's time for a new one. They also know 'most' people are asking for the first gen to be reimagined, but we all know it will be blinged out if it is. Maybe they think the Ultra Deep is 'the' new Planet Ocean.

It isn't.

Like 1
We've been hoping for an update for the past 3 years now and gotten nothing but the Ultra Deep. I'll be happy if there is an update but I'm not holding my breath right now.

Why not a new Aqua Terra? Introduced only a year later. Why is no one waiting for that release?

Why not a new Aqua Terra? Introduced only a year later. Why is no one waiting for that release?

They already released new ATs in 2022/2023... the shades collection

The core PO lineup has not had aaaany updates in a long time. Only special editions here and there.

Because the current AT lineup is actually pretty good proportions wise. The current PO proportions are way off.

Like 3
I have tried to love the PO. Really tried, but I think it needs to be thinner. 43.5mm doesn't bother me at all, and I could do it as a summer watch, but as it stands, my SMPs get all my wrist time. I'm not a small guy and I just don't like the balance of such a top-heavy piece. I've had 46mm Breitlings that felt more balanced (proportionally).