Forums Latest Members
  1. Sticky214 Apr 9, 2019

Guys, I’ve had a Rolex GMT for 15 years but saw the the new Omega Seamaster and loved it. My issue is that the clasp really cuts into my wrist and it has a very sharp edge. It’s irritating me so much I’m not wearing it as much as I should do. Just wondered if others had this problem? Hopefully the pics will show the areas causing concern (just tried to upload and it was painfully difficult and I lost the will to live wtf is a URL?

2. CJpickup57 Apr 9, 2019

You can just upload them from your file location on your comupter by using the "add photos" button at the bottom right under the window you typed into.

3. Meme-Dweller Apr 9, 2019

- Check to see if you can adjust the links so that it's more comfortable (either center the clasp or make it off center... we need pics)
    - Wear it looser
    - Get the OEM rubber strap or try a NATO or leather strap

4. jason10mm Apr 9, 2019

Just sand down the edge a bit. It's omega, they will sell you a new one if you mess it up and it'll only cost you a little coin. It ain't Rolex :p

5. Meme-Dweller Apr 9, 2019

That's one way to lose your watch when the clasp fails

6. starcraft Apr 9, 2019

7. Bimmerman77 Apr 10, 2019

It doesn’t irritate my wrist but I can see how it could others. Maybe it’s a bit too tight? Like someone said above, maybe try moving the clasp towards 12 or 6 o’clock and see if it’s still bothering you.