Forums Latest Members
  1. Rsang39 Jun 30, 2017

Hey guys!
    Finally glad to be a member of the Omega club after getting my 1st modern Omega. It's a midsize SMP ref. 2222.80. Absolutely in love with everything about the watch and can barely take it off my wrist. My other watch is a Hamilton Jazzmaster Open Heart which I also adore, as well as a vintage Omega that I purchased a few months ago as well. Here's a few photos :) I happen to think that the midsize fits perfectly on my smaller wrist. I had some concerns that it might be too small but my Hamilton is 40mm and is just on the verge of being too large.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

sensui, 67ViP, Foo2rama and 2 others like this.
  2. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer Jun 30, 2017

Congrats. Nice one. It's a nice fit. Since you are here now what is next?

3. Rsang39 Jun 30, 2017

Thanks! I'm chasing a Milgauss or an Oyster Perpetual Rhodium dial but I really have an itch for a speedy pro :)

4. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jun 30, 2017

Why the milgauss? It's a little long in the tooth at this point. The Rhodium dial....:thumbsup:

Great seamaster!

5. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer Jun 30, 2017

Ok, well speedmaster watches are the best. Not sure what a milgauss or a oyster perp so share some pics.

I think you should go for a Speedmaster Decades Collection.

Here are my speedies.
    IMG_20170623_171145.jpg

sensui and R3D9 like this.
  6. R3D9 Jun 30, 2017

How long does it take you each morning to decide what to wear. If I hadn't your collection, I've be standing at my watch box half of the day. That Gemini ::love::

pault8084 and Taddyangle like this.
  7. Jrcigar Jun 30, 2017

Congrats on the SMP. beautiful watch and PERFECT fit!

8. sensui Jul 1, 2017

OK Taddy, we SD guys def need to get together if nothing else for me to educate you crowd a bit on the dark side (Rolex) lol.

To OP, I agree with Taddy, I'd pick a Speedy over an OP or Milgauss any day of the week. Congrats on a great looking SMP.

9. Pandybelly Jul 1, 2017

Welcome to the world of Omega ownership. It's a great place to be. Have 3 and love them. Speedmaster Day Date with blue dial was my first mechanical and 10 years later, it still keeps amazingly good time. Enjoy it and good luck.