Forums Latest Members
  1. linsam Jun 12, 2011

Hi All. I am new here and wanted to say hello and share a video clip of my new Ladymatic. She is a simply stunning timepiece and I am very proud to own her. This is my first automatic timepiece and I could not be happier with the decision I made.

Cheers,

Linsam

Riviera Paradise likes this.
  2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jun 13, 2011

Just out of interest was this your first high end piece or have you had others in the past? I've always had trouble getting either of my sisters into watches but both have been fawning over this particular model for some time.

3. Trev The Architect Staff Member Jun 13, 2011

Great video. Nice to see something different.

Welcome to the forums, Linsam.

4. linsam Jun 13, 2011

I would say that this is my first high end piece. I do own an Omega Constellation (Quartz) as well. However, considering the price difference, the Ladymatic is definitely on the high end side. I wish all the best to your sisters. This model is simply stunning in person...pictures do it no justice. I hope my clip was able to capture some of its beauty.

Cheers,

Linsam

5. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jun 13, 2011

I don't suppose you would be interested in writing a review of it? I've seen it reviewed a handful of times only only, and they were always rather brief and written by men (much like this http://timingwatches.com/Omega Ladymatic DeVille.html), which isn't really the best way to do it, but often is the case given the lack of female watch lovers, it would be cool if someone that actually owned one could write something with some real world pictures such that when the next person is considering it they have something to go by on a google search :thumbsup:

Peppe likes this.
  6. The GMT Master Chris @ ΩF Jun 13, 2011

A review would be wonderful! We're still waiting for our first Ladymatic, but I look forward to seeing it - from all the pictures I've seen, it's an effortlessly elegant watch