Forums Latest Members
  1. rob#1 Sep 1, 2018

Does anyone have any inside knowledge when this will be opening? I understood it to be in October - I need to get my Speedy bracelet adjusted ready for summer as it’s too loose :whistling:.

They’re hiring staff at the moment and I know the location - plus I’m interested to see if they will have a high profile launch or opening party, maybe Buzz or George could pop over :D.

2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 1, 2018

I work just up the street from it so will definitely pop in and take a look around but not heard much about it really.

3. murdoch&co Sep 1, 2018

Good sources say Mid to late October, Its going to be an amazing looking store :thumbsup:

4. Huus Sep 1, 2018

I just checked the Omega website but no mention there of a new Boutique in Brisbane. Does any of you blokes now the address where this 'll be opened?

5. rob#1 Sep 1, 2018

Corner of Edward and Elizabeth Street, 184 Edward I think. Practically opposite the AD ;)

6. RelozoBoi Sep 1, 2018

Oh man if there's a high profile launch or opening party, i'll be booking a plane ticket now hahha. I've always missed a lot of events because of time constraints like the one that monards did in melbs. Maybe some discounts on modern speedies would be great lol. One hesalite speedy for $5k and I am sold lol.

7. ConElPueblo Sep 1, 2018

That's great - you can try it on in the OB and go to the AD and order it with a decent discount.

West Slope, ama98 and 89-0 like this.
  8. Meme-Dweller Sep 1, 2018

can't wait to see the creeper spy cam videos by Paul Pluta

planetoftime and Taddyangle like this.
  9. rob#1 Sep 25, 2018

Coming soon... fit out in progress. In true Aussie style it’s next to a pub :D.
    Time for a Queensland LE maybe? How would that look?!?
    287812C7-14FA-4CC4-8D9E-370810502FBA.jpeg

10. TropicConnie Oct 3, 2018

I'm very excited for this, I'm planning on being there on opening day with my babies.

11. jjjones Oct 15, 2018

Does anyone know if this store is open yet? I rang Hardy Brothers today to ask about some availability of Speedmasters and was told that at the end of the month they will no longer be stocking Omega. I asked if this was because of the new Omega Boutique opening and he said yes.

This is gonna suck because from what I've heard, Omega Boutique do not offer discounts whatsoever? If this is the case, where would one buy a Speedmaster in Brisbane that's not grey or secondhand?

12. rob#1 Oct 15, 2018

Yes, Hardy Bros is now showing as ‘Permanently Closed’ when you search for Omega. Will they sell their existing stock at a larger than normal discount, or just move it another store I wonder? The Boutique right across the road is opening in October apparently, but you’re correct in that you won’t get any discount (unless they have an Opening Sale :rolleyes:).
    Maybe look around for the cheap flights that often appear from Brisbane to Sydney, as the discount offered by ADs down south would make it worth your while, plus you can check out the various other retailers while you’re there :thumbsup:.

13. rob#1 Oct 20, 2018

OB opened last Friday, I guess Buzz and George were otherwise engaged... I popped in today to look at some Constellations & DeVilles, very nice. And the consultant’s Aqua Terra really popped, I think it was a 220.13.41.21.06.001, a beautiful watch.
    The AD across the road still had watches in the window, so might be worth making a cheeky offer :thumbsup:

14. Robbyman Oct 21, 2018

Boutiques don’t discount they told me until I wondered in and looked at a watch that had been sitting for a while. 25% off was offered without being asked.

15. jjjones Oct 29, 2018

So visited the boutique on Saturday and asked about discounts. Was told that they normally don't discount but willing to offer 5% off because they just opened and wanted to make some sales.

Went across the road to Hardy Brothers and they offered 12% discount. So we ended up purchasing a FOIS and Hesalite Speedy Pro for 5,600 each from them.

Went back to the Boutique and put in an order for a 1125 Bracelet and 520 end links i think it ended up costing around 600 all up (2 week wait).

16. SpeedyD Oct 29, 2018

Some boutiques do discount. I’ve seen 30% off at one. But there was little ‘desirable’ and mostly PM stuff of less popular ranges and variants. I think it depends who operates them.