Forums Latest Members
  1. Fredamens Jun 18, 2019

Hi new member here.

Having owned and sold a few omega’s over the years I have recently purchased a Speedy Tuesday which has to be my favourite. Sold my last Moonwatch to a friend who pestered me to sell it to him (which I did in the end) with a view to replacing it. Never happened but finally got myself the ST which is a keeper.

One point on the ST is I am not keen on the strap offering and possibly looking towards a snoopy strap, any advice appreciated and I understand with the deployant it’s not cheap. C. £360 I believe.

Member on TZ-UK for a few years and looking to ‘up’ my omega knowledge over here. Looking forward to participating.

Kind regards
    Fred

Foo2rama likes this.
  2. BradleyJ. Jun 18, 2019

If you really want a snoopy

https://www.jean-rousseau.com/us/

Click the menu and then Bespoke. You can basically order a snoopy directly from the source. 4ish week wait isnt too bad.

3. UncleBuck understands the decision making hierarchy Jun 18, 2019

Welcome Fred!
    Your proper use of "deployant" is refreshing.
    May I suggest a proper avatar, perhaps other famous Freds (Mercury, Mertz)?

Edited Jun 18, 2019
    BradleyJ. likes this.
  4. CJpickup57 Jun 18, 2019

Welcome to the forum! Which Speedy Tuesday are you a proud owner of? I am assuming a ST1 with you primarily choosing a snoopy strap to obtain.

I second @UncleBuck as I also liked your deployment of nomenclature to include deployant in your description.

Pictures would also answer my question AND satisfy some of our picture hungry members :thumbsup:.

5. Fredamens Jun 19, 2019

Thanks for that appreciated

6. Fredamens Jun 19, 2019

Yes it doesn’t take much to spell it correctly ha ha. It sure I know what an avatar is but happy to be schooled.

7. Fredamens Jun 19, 2019

Yes ST1 and not even out of the box yet! Not 100% on either strap hence the comment on the snoopy.

C39BB1B5-F818-4684-B624-9F624A7B6943.jpeg
  8. Fredamens Jun 19, 2019

Also Is their an app, like Tapatalk, for this forum? Helps having them all in one place. Cheers

9. UncleBuck understands the decision making hierarchy Jun 19, 2019

An avatar helps us quickly associate a post to a member and also gives insight as to personality and areas of interest or identity.

My avatar, for instance, shows my underlying big heart and identifies my flawed character and "village idiot" personality that I have worked long and hard to establish here!

I only mentioned Freddy Mercury and Fred Mertz because they are favorites of mine.
    I would have also mentioned Fred G. Sanford, but since Redd Foxx was from St. Louis, I would consider it sacrilege.

I'm sure you get the message, understand my point or as Fred G. would say....."if you can read the handwriting on the wall, you're probably sitting on a toilet".
    Just click on the 2nd symbol from the right at the top of the screen and upload a picture under "avatar".

Millenary Watches likes this.
  10. Fredamens Jun 19, 2019

All noted and thanks I will take a look.