Forums Latest Members
  1. LipPassion Dec 17, 2018

Hi everyone, I have been a watch collector for 20 years. At that time, omega watches were quite cheap but about half of my collection are Lip made. The other half is composed of various brands, as Rolex,Tudor, Jaeger, but just one or two Zenith and no Longines. I have also a lot of interest for military watches flyback, Dodane, Breguet, Vixa, etc and diver watches like Rolex 5513, Vulcain Nautical, or military divers ZRC Grands Fonds,Tudor Sub, etc.., ...
    I own a few omega, Omega 30t2, Omega Marine 1940 (man and woman), and two Speedmaster cal 321,...
    In the last 10 years, I have concentrated on Lip and forgotten the other brands. I have waken up about 2 months ago. The good news is that the watches that I bought cheap in 2000 have made a tremendous increase in price. The bad news is that the requirements of the collectors have gone very high, and that some of my watches lack something to be completly original (bezel especially).

Edited Dec 20, 2018
    jaguar11 likes this.
  2. jaguar11 Dec 17, 2018

A big welcome!!! Enjoy your time here amongst this vibrant community. Pictures go really well here....

LipPassion likes this.
  3. Syrte MWR Tech Support Dept Dec 19, 2018

Bonjour et bienvenue! Sounds like a sizeable collection :thumbsup:

LipPassion likes this.
  4. Tony C. Ωf Jury member Dec 19, 2018

Welcome! Your collection sounds very interesting, so please do post some photos.

I have a few simple LIP that I like very much, including this one.

[​IMG]

LipPassion and Syrte like this.
  5. LipPassion Dec 19, 2018

Beautiful!

Tony C. likes this.
  6. LipPassion Dec 19, 2018

Thank you very much. Happy to be there...

7. dantheman3u4i Dec 19, 2018

Welcome! Let’s see some of those Lip watches!

LipPassion likes this.