Forums Latest Members
  1. Deckard81 May 21, 2016

Hello ladies and gents,
    New member here and I thought it was just proper to start with saying hi to everyone.
    I found your forum via another one and given that I'm looking for 2 omegas and I have 1 to sell I thought I'd register here, more about my requirements to follow.
    Anyhow, hello from (sometimes) sunny Essex!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Garv no longer a member of the terminally hip May 21, 2016

Welcome to the Forum

3. Mouse_at_Large still immune to Speedmaster attraction May 21, 2016

4. Deckard81 May 21, 2016

I did now :)
    My apologies. The forum that I normally visit is TZuk. We have a marketplace policy there and I was surprised to be able to peruse your sale section without being a member.
    I know better now.
    I'll refrain to post my item before reaching the level (I guess the forum won't allow me anyway).
    Thanks for the heads up.

Mouse_at_Large likes this.
  5. Deckard81 May 22, 2016

While I'm on the topic, could anyone tell me the username of an admin/moderator from the UK? Assuming there's one. Thanks a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. roel1955 May 22, 2016

welkom

7. Badwolf May 22, 2016

Welcome (from a fellow Brit)

Which 2 Omega's are you looking for?

8. OMEGAFOREVER May 22, 2016

Welcome (from a fellow Essex Man).

9. Huus May 22, 2016

Go to the forums page. You see "staff online" on the right hand side. Click on any of their avatars. If you pick the squirrel you better set yourself an avatar first.

10. Deckard81 May 22, 2016

I'm using tapatalk, can't see the page you are talking about.

I'm looking for a vintage gold dress watch, maybe a seamaster, no date and small seconds, £300/400 budget, mechanical. The issue is that I don't know enough about them to pick one, I've missed a couple in the past in my other forum and they seem relatively rare these days.
    Then I'd like to join the moonwatch brigade :), but once again I need to do some research.
    However I need to sell something else before, I'll head the watchfinder route next week to get some cash and I'm sure this forum will help me out make a decision.
    Thank you for the warm welcome.

Edited May 22, 2016