Forums Latest Members
  1. Corsair17 Oct 17, 2014

Hello to everybody !

Corsair 17

2. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Oct 17, 2014

Hello!
    Would you mind tell about yourself and what attraction bring you here?

3. Corsair17 Oct 17, 2014

Yep you right ! Starting from surfing on the net for good info regarding omega speedmaster mark 3 cause it Will be my next watch and i loveded so much all the info btwn members that i got the idea to became part of it . I m italian from Turin and i got few oysters and some breguet in my collection but no omega s , i have a feeling to be in the right place !!

4. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Oct 17, 2014

You sure choose the right place talking about Omega vintage. I heard Italy is great place to find vintage Omega . You should build up your collection quite nicely soon.
    If you like Speedmaster Mark 3 means that you like the 70's sport watch style. Funky sporty big case. I love them,too.
    Group 5 Speedy Mark v2 (800x468).jpg

5. Corsair17 Oct 17, 2014

I love 60s and 70s sure is a matter of taste but as a personal opinion they made incredible beauty staff that now are trying to remake ..i wonder why .. : )
    unfortunatly my tragedy is the 8/10 hours of time difference so i gotta go to sleep
    pleasure to meet you hope to talk soon !

6. tpatta Happily spending my daughter’s inheritance Oct 29, 2014

Welcome Corsair17. You are in the right place for Omegas. The folks here are very helpful and have a wealth of knowledge to share. Be sure to check out the Watches for Sale section here. You may find what you are looking for. silviogo is another forum member from Torino. Glad to see a good Italian presence here.:D

7. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Oct 29, 2014

Benvenuti ad un altro amante Omega :thumbsup:

tpatta likes this.
  8. silviogo Oct 29, 2014

Benvenuto concittadino!