Forums Latest Members
  1. Harlspeedy Mar 9, 2018

Hello all,

I'm a newbie, asking for the advice of those far more knowledgeable than myself. I'm really interested in this 3572.50 Speedy but didn't know whether a) watchfinder is a respectable dealer (apologies if I've missed a thread asking this) and b) whether this watch looks legit.

https://www.chrono24.co.uk/omega/watch-speedmaster-moonwatch-35725000--id7864036.htm

I've been told it has all original parts and is in mint condition, which makes it hard for an amateur like me to authenticate (for example, should the Swiss Made at the bottom of the face have the Ts either side?).

Screen Shot 2018-03-09 at 15.31.29.png

I think I can move the price a little – I've seen a few of these on ebay for a little under £3k – but I've been doing the usual debate between the classic hesalite vs the sapphire sandwich, and for me the 3572.50 ticks all boxes.

One last question: how important / significant is the lack of papers? Should that be a red flag, or is that not uncommon?

Thank you for your thoughts, sorry to bang on a bit.

2. bazderome Mar 9, 2018

Looks legit at first glance.
    There is no T' (Tritium lume) after 1999
    The papers are better to have ! Especially if you consider selling it one day, this one looks a bit pricey to me

3. bazderome Mar 9, 2018

and forgot to mention case as been polished... Keep looking :)