Forums Latest Members
  1. Desert Weasel Jul 29, 2012

Hello all, new member here.... i've been wanting my Omega for years now and finally while out shopping i popped into an AD and again just mentioned to the wife that how special this watch is :thumbsup:
    to my surprise she said "get it".... i nearly dropped to the floor, needless to say i never asked twice...not even "are you sure?" lol
    Anyway glad to be here and the proud owner of my Omega Seamaster ;)[​IMG][​IMG]

alam likes this.
  2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jul 29, 2012

Congratulations on your new Planet Ocean, might not want to mention it to your wife yet, but its not likely your last, everyone on this forum bought their first Omega as "one good watch". That was a lot of watches ago for most of us :)

3. SpikiSpikester @ ΩF Staff Member Jul 29, 2012

Very nice - hope you enjoy every minute it's on your wrist :)

4. Steve Jul 29, 2012

Great Watch, and welcome..

Smiley-Welcome-01.gif

5. alam Jul 29, 2012

Nice! that leather strap is a classy option! enjoy your new watch!

6. ulackfocus Jul 29, 2012

I see you're experienced in the significant other department. Don't give'm a second chance to say no! :p

7. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jul 29, 2012

I'm still working on buying up my arsenal of pieces, hopefully if I've got enough in vintage watches that are difficult to value, by the time I do have a woman controlling my finances she won't know there's a new car sitting in my top drawer.