Forums Latest Members
  1. lemans Oct 31, 2016

hi there Gents! Thanks for allowing me to become part of the ever growing community. I have recently found a omega Admirlalty Anchor here in western Canada. Pretty special little piece I want to get going again. I will attach some pictures of it. I wanted to know if anyone out there would have any guidance towards a new old stock Arylic crystals. Spring bars and balance mechanism of the 565 cal. A had troubles finding the right crown code for this piece aswell.

Appreciate all the help I can get.
    My IG : @wristwatchme

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    GregH and Vitezi like this.
  2. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Oct 31, 2016

Another Admiralty fan.

(Curses! Another one, more competition) ;)

I think yours is a 166.038, that number should be inside the caseback.

The crown and crystal are still available from Boley or Cousins. In Canada you could try http://www.perrinwatchparts.com/perrin.aspx.

Part Number for the crown is 42028ST
    Part Number for the Crystal is PZ5292

Balance complete can be found at Cousins

Screen Shot 2016-11-01 at 11.42.14 AM.png

But if you contact an Omega Certified Watchmaker they may be able to source one a bit cheaper.

Cheers

Jim

oddboy likes this.
  3. Vitezi Oct 31, 2016

Calling @CdnWatchDoc.
    (I think he's in your neck of the woods)

4. CdnWatchDoc Oct 31, 2016

Welcome to OF lemans! Jim has given you all the info you need to order the parts. Cousins works well, if you are planning to do the work yourself. There are a couple of good watchmakers with Swatch accounts in Winnipeg (my home town), as well as in Calgary and Edmonton (Omega ADs) who can do work on these pieces. I can't tell you about Regina or Saskatoon or Vancouver...gotta search out those places someday!
    I like that Geneve; looks like the 10 o'clock orange marker is loose. A visit to the spa will make quite a difference!

5. brack Nov 1, 2016

Love the Admiralty, here's mine.
    IMG_0321.JPG