Forums Latest Members
  1. omegafan05 Apr 8, 2021

068D3574-0828-4317-BAE8-D459D0942F00.jpeg Hi everyone,

new member here. I bought my first omega a little over a year ago. I have a 43.5mm planet ocean that I love. I’ve been reading about the new speedmaster but my AD hasn’t had one in yet for me to see. I’m on vacation this week and visited an omega boutique. They had a hesalite on display in the front store case and one sapphire sandwich in the back that they just got in. My initial plan was to just look at it, and if I liked it, wait for my AD back home to get one in. But, I fell in love with the sapphire one and bought it full retail. They said demand is high and they couldn’t do anything on price. They were nice and threw in a nato strap I was going to buy for my planet ocean for free. I could not love this new speedmaster more!! I love Omega as a brand. I’ve been interested in Rolex, and have a datejust, but not being able to look at Rolex watches and needing to get on waitlists is a bit of a turn off. Very thankful to have the Omegas to enjoy!

duc, rob#1, david5807 and 4 others like this.
  2. gbesq Apr 8, 2021

Nice Speedy. Welcome to the club and to OF.

omegafan05 likes this.
  3. maskwp Apr 8, 2021

Welcome to OF and congratulations! Wear your new Speedy in good health! This is what I would call a nice wrist shot! #ineedvacation ;)

omegafan05 likes this.