Forums Latest Members
  1. terryb111 Jan 7, 2016

Hi guys, not only am i a new member to this forum but i am also new to watches in general. I have just last night sold my Planet Ocean as i had my head turned by 2 other Omegas. I am looking at a speed master and an aqua terra. Both have the rose gold/stainless bracelets. Could anyone give me any tips on how best to buy? I have seen 1 of each on Chrono 24, both are abroad but quite a bit cheaper. To me, the idea of sending 4-5k to a bank a/c abroad seems risky. Is it? Or are there some deals to be had? One of the above mentioned watches is actually for sale on this site, can anybody help me?

Terry

2. vinn2 Jan 7, 2016

welcome to the forum. sales are at another part of this foum.

3. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Jan 7, 2016

Check or ask for feedback on the seller, there's a whole section for that. If the seller is a core member of this forum you can buy with confidence, at least I do.

Garv, Tritium and STANDY like this.
  4. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Jan 7, 2016

You should be a lot safer on here than a lot of other places but golden rule is buy the seller before you buy the watch.

The one one here I would send the member a PM (personal message) and go from there. Not sure who the seller on here is but you can check feedback on the forum. if not post the name her and you should get a reply

5. terryb111 Jan 7, 2016

Thanks guys. Already i have picked up some valuable information

6. vinn2 Jan 8, 2016

this forum may be the best information to prevent a sad event with an unscrupls seller or just an ignorant seller.

7. wx_073 Feb 25, 2016

+1