Forums Latest Members
  1. merak May 24, 2016

hello
    Im new here and this Forum and the watch I own
    is family owned since new (my uncle bought it 1970 and since 20 years Im the owner)
    the watch is stamped inside 1969 Serial nr.291191xx
    I think all is original with a 1039 bracelet and perfect dot over 90 bezel and a seahorse on the back
    I had it for cleaning and servicing last week now with a 1 year warranty..
    everything works and I think the watch is in a good Overall condition see the Pictures..
    I live here in Austria and would be glad if someone could help me and can give me a price what I can askfor the watch

greetings here from vienna EGON

Edited May 11, 2018
    mbeast, Fordex, Geordie and 1 other person like this.
  2. sky21 May 24, 2016

Greetings Egon, seen any ghosts over there in Austria?? Seriously though, you seem to already know a few things about your watch by some of your comments in your post, do you really want a valuation or are you just finishing for some PMs for an offer? Your 2911xxxx serial does match the brown tint on the dial, but I suspect you already knew that.

OMGRLX and Foo2rama like this.
  3. harrymai86 May 24, 2016

I bet you already received some PMs right now ;)

OMGRLX and Fordex like this.
  4. Geordie May 24, 2016

curious myself last untouched pre-moon I seen sold at auction was over 6k GBP

5. Speedmasterfan88 May 24, 2016

Did you just forget to reset the chrono and stopped it at 12 incidentally or is the hour chrono always at 6 and 1/2 hours ?
    Nice untouched watch thou, for price evaluation I suggest you look up the pricechart at http://speedmaster101.com/price-chart-2/ .

6. Tom Dick and Harry May 24, 2016

A lovely piece............ but you already know that........... the value is high, especially at the moment............. but you already know that

I am sure (as others have said) that you have had numerous messages from forum member hoping to buy so fingers crossed it will at least join the community.

My advice would be to keep it, if its family owned since new and you have had it 20 years it a tragedy to sell it now, but hey ho, there hasn't been a better time than right now to move it on and I would image you will have sold it come morning

Edited May 25, 2016
    OMGRLX likes this.