Forums Latest Members

new member here from Vancouver, Canada

1. masterP Jun 7, 2017

hello watch people,

I'm a new member from Vancouver, Canada........my interests are mostly Vintage watches, 36mm size. I like the 1960's Seamasters, automatic, screw on back with the seahorse logo, all stainless steel. not into gold plating or gold filled at all.

I also like 1980's Rolex Datejust with plastic crystal and lug holes case. all stainless steel models

looking forward to learning a lot from the members of this forum

cheers

citizenrich likes this.
  2. nerd Jun 7, 2017

Hi new guy, I'm from Victoria BC, welcome! Like your tastes, similar to mine. Good forum and great knowledge here.

3. masterP Jun 8, 2017

hello Nerd, good to hear from people around my area

I belong to Canadian Watch Collector too

4. SouthernScot Jun 8, 2017

Hello and welcome to the forum. You're very fortunate to be living in such a beautiful part of the world. I have only visited Vancouver once but it made guide an impression and I have wanted to return ever since!

5. masterP Jun 8, 2017

hello SouthernScot,

are you from Scottland?

SouthernScot likes this.
  6. SouthernScot Jun 8, 2017

I grew up in Scotland, the far north, but have lived in the south of England for many years. Like many Scots we have to leave for work, as I'm sure you know as so many have settled in Canada, including some of my own family.

7. Slo084 Jun 8, 2017

Hello fellow Vancouverite. Welcome to the forum!

8. ras47 Jun 8, 2017

Welcome aboard! I myself have both an Omega Speedmaster 44.25mm and a Rolex GMT Master II in the "Pepsi" color scheme. That's a 40mm case watch. My wrists are 7 3/4" so I go for slightly larger watches. The good news is that Omega (and Rolex) make something for everybody.

My Speedmaster gets about 70% of the wrist time and the GMT2 gets the rest. I wear one of 'em every day.

9. TexOmega Jun 8, 2017

Welcome and HOWDY

10. waterproofpt Jun 11, 2017

Hi also from Victoria ... good to see a few are in the area.