Forums Latest Members

New Member - help with information

1. horus Feb 19, 2015

I'm a new member as I have come across your forum while I was looking to find out information on a vintage Omega watch that I own. I have owned it since the early 1980’s, but have never thought much about it or its value. I believe that it is a square faced De Ville mechanical wind up tank watch with a gold integral bracelet – see picture attached.
    I have opened the back and I have made a note of what I have found there. I tried to get a good photograph, but it is not clear. Please see attached the page with a diagram and description of the information found inside. Can you please let me have any information that you can about this watch which I think was made in 1973. I know the watch case is 9k gold, but what of the bracelet, as I cannot find hallmarks (only D.S&S) I’m thinking it is not gold? Is it rare? I have not found anything like this elsewhere. Have you any idea of the value or if it a collectors piece. I am not looking to sell it, but do need to know what I should insure it for. Oh yes I know it is in great need of a clean which is where all this started! CIMG0218.JPG CIMG0216.JPG Omega De Ville internal markings.jpg Thank you for any help you can give.