Forums Latest Members
  1. Otterina Jul 7, 2019

Hello everyone,
    I'm a Canadian expat in the Netherlands. But most importantly I've been afraid to sign up and post anything for months, because I don't own any omegas to share photos of and felt intimidated by the experts here. In fact I've only ever been gifted my first and only watch (pretty blingy MOP Movado... yes I know, I know.) 15+ years ago that I never wore. And I never thought I would ever own or obsess over watches, let alone ones older than myself, yet here I am....

I've become fascinated with vintage omegas in the past year when I came across them in luxury consignment shops, and since then I have been on a journey to acquire a pretty Connie of my own (soon!).

I've been feasting so much on the insight and personally owned pieces of everyone here, I felt indebted to make a introduction post as a newbie to say thanks!

Jamgantenk and Shabbaz like this.
  2. Shabbaz Jul 7, 2019

Welcome! Stay around! You will find your connie soon. ;)

Jamgantenk likes this.
  3. Gentle Ben Jul 7, 2019

Welcome! Check the For Sale sections often and one will eventually pop up. If not, you can always purchase something else that catches your eye in the meantime!

Since you're in NL, you better pick out a Bulang and Sons strap to go with that future watch!