Forums Latest Members
  1. Lupo May 30, 2019

Hi all,
    I write from Roma, I like timepieces and love Omega, especially the Moonwatch and Seamaster.
    Glad to join this beautiful and interesting forum.

Cheers
    F

queriver and djmusicman like this.
  2. djmusicman May 30, 2019

Ciao,

Welcome. Tell us about your favourite Speedmaster and Seamaster models :thumbsup:

Edited May 30, 2019
  3. JimInOz Melbourne Australia May 30, 2019

G'day Mate (Aussie Welcome!).

When I was a kid, my best mate Franco, who came to Australia from Milano, had a beautiful German Shepherd called Lupo.

We used to ride our push bikes for bloody miles with him running alongside. At the end of a big day we were usually dead on our feet with sore backsides, but Lupo always wanted to keep going. A big beef bone was the only way to get him to forget about it.

Nothing to do with watches I know, but it's an incredible coincidence that you are from Italy and your tag is "Lupo", and Franco came from Italy and he had a dog called Lupo.

;)

Cheers

Jim

Vitezi likes this.
  4. Vitezi May 30, 2019

It's entirely possible Lupo is now into watches. Been known to happen with that breed:
    [​IMG]

JimInOz likes this.
  5. Lupo May 30, 2019

Nice story Jim,
    effectively someone call the German Shepherd as "cane lupo" :)

6. Lupo May 30, 2019

I love the Moonwatch from origin to modern version, I own a 30th anniversary "Hello Houston" and a vintage long SR dial
    My favorites Sea are 2531 Bond an 2254, but I like the Seamaster at all

7. Omega alan May 30, 2019

Hi, this is a fantastic source of information, enjoy!
    Omega is a watch I have admired since my teens, finally got myself a Seamaster (from Italy)! Love it, everything I had hoped for.

Alan