Forums Latest Members
  1. Jokr May 9, 2018

Hey guys,

I'm a member here since 2016 and I'm kind of surprised that my first post took me more than two years. My passion for watches began about 4 years ago and grew ever since. One of the first watches I bought was a new speedy professional, not only because I love the design of the watch, but also (like many of you probably too) because of the story behind the watch.

IMG_0190.jpg

Every look at my speedy brings up some feeling of fascination, which hopefully will last forever.

I'm also starting to do some research on vintage omegas. More specifically at dressy watches with a diameter between 34 and 38mm and small seconds in stainless steel, like a ref. 2639. If somebody has suggestions for me I'd be more than happy.
    I would also like to say that I really enjoyed the forum so far, and a big thanks to all of you who are sharing their stories and knowledge about watches.

Longbow and MaiLollo like this.
  2. jimmyjay May 9, 2018

Well I'm sort of new too. I would start your searching here on Omega Forum. It's highly likely that what you are interested in has been discussed previously. Often there are links within the threads that will take you to deeper information.

edit: nice Speedy.

3. Passover May 9, 2018

Viele Grüße aus Münster / Kind regards from Muenster

4. mr_yossarian May 9, 2018

More Germans..good :)

sxl2004 likes this.
  5. sxl2004 May 10, 2018

Welcome!

Do not forget the worldwide strategically placed sleeper agents

mr_yossarian likes this.
  6. Jokr May 10, 2018

Thanks everyone!