Forums Latest Members

New member from Cleveland - looking at mitsukoshi mod

1. Greatgoo Nov 22, 2018

Hello everyone!

Brand new member here. I have been a member of Rolex Forums for 5+ years. However, I was looking for more Omega discussions and found this great site.

Over the last few days, I discovered the mitsukoshi mod and I fell in love (i know purest aren't the biggest fans). I currently own a hesalite sandwich 3572.50. Based on my research the 1863 caliber will work with the mitsukoshi mod.

My only problem is I can't find anywhere to purchase the mitsukoshi dail. I have read that they are more scarce now than a few years ago and the price has gone up. Any tips on where I can procure a dial?

Thanks for any tips!

2. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Nov 22, 2018

Omega has finally stopped selling them it appears so the days of a few always being on eBay are gone and if they do the price is up. You also need the hands.

They and the Italian Albino are gorgeous watches.

Keep a tight watch on eBay. There also might be one for sale on this forum.... well a conversion...

Greatgoo likes this.
  3. 10thSquare Jan 12, 2019

4. Boony Jan 14, 2019

Hmmm, they do look cool. Do these command a following and do they add a premium to a watch; say a 2008 3570.50 moon watch?

5. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jan 14, 2019

A modded one... maybe a little. The supply of these dials dried up in the past year. Hard to say over the next few years.

6. djmusicman Mar 15, 2019

Any vintage Daytona fans here?

daytona panda.jpg

How about a mitsukoshi mod on the 60th anniversary speedmaster? You can probably tell that it's the first time I've tried editing a photo ;) Maybe someone else could do a better job but here it is:

speedy mod 60th mi2.jpg