Forums Latest Members
  1. Jheredia Mar 29, 2017

Hi all. First of all I would like to thank this forum for the wealth of information I have read so far. I am new to collecting vintage Omega, though I have some experience with vintage King Seiko. I have done a lot of reading and have studied these watches before deciding to purchase one as a graduation gift to myself. I ended up buying this model Seamaster from 1958 on ebay. I just absolutely loved the way it looks and while everything seems to be original and in good condition, the main defects are case polishing and missing lume pips. I also can't seem to find this model with alpha hands though there isn't much information on these models entirely. The model pictures show dauphine hands. What do you guys think about the condition? Would it be difficult to find this model with no polishing? How accurate should a watch this old be within reason? Does it seem like a good example of a Seamaster? Thank you, I really appreciate your thoughts and will be sure to add to the knowledge base on the forum as I get a little more experience with these watches! s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg s-l1600 (4).jpg s-l1600 (5).jpg s-l1600 (6).jpg s-l1600 (7).jpg s-l1600 (8).jpg s-l1600 (9).jpg s-l1600.jpg