Forums Latest Members
  1. Time Exposure coordinates his cast with his car's paint job Feb 6, 2014

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281261491442Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

Take a vote:
    Early ending?
    Shill Bid?

Can you tell I've been frustrated with eBay Speedies lately?

This one is no prize with its replacement bezel (and hands I think). But I'd take it for the opening bid!

2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 7, 2014

3. alam Feb 7, 2014

What do our Speedy experts say about this one? Pics of posted bay link above (OP).... [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. SpikiSpikester @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 7, 2014

It looks a bit tired & as Time Exposure says it has a later bezel and hands. It's a bit too worn and polished for my tastes.

5. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Feb 7, 2014

I just snagged a very nice 145.012 321, so I am swearing off the 'bay for a while. Don't tempt me unless it's an Ed White in mint condition. ::bleh::

6. Time Exposure coordinates his cast with his car's paint job Feb 7, 2014

You WHAT? I just scanned your posts and didn't see an incoming, so Congrats! The very reference that landed on the moon-at the top if my list (so Dibs and all)...pics soon? :)

7. Time Exposure coordinates his cast with his car's paint job Feb 7, 2014

Just a follow-up on my comment. My intent was to voice frustration that many of us share with eBay. Reading it again, I want to be certain that my comment is not mistaken as opinion or commentary on the seller!

I have no knowledge of, or experience with, the seller of the Speedmaster. I do not mean to suggest the seller will engage in shill bidding or off-auction dealings. And while I may express opinion about the example in this auction, I do not mean to imply the seller is trying to hide anything. On the contrary, the description and pictures give potential buyers much of the information they need to make a decision.

Apologies to the seller! And to the reader...my post sounds a bit like a disclaimer in legalese.

Now back to our program :)