New job, so I am thinking about a new watch to celebrate. Suggestions?

I have recently attained a new job in the legal field. To celebrate, I am thinking about buying a watch. Upper limit $5000ish usd. I am looking for suggestions. I have presently: Omega Speedmaster Moonphase 3575.20, Omega Speedmaster Reduced 3523.80, Grand Seiko sbga375, some Citizen pcat's, Seiko Solar Diver, Rado Diamaster, Casio F91 and a few others. I enjoy quartz accuracy, but I also enjoy the nostalgia of mechanical/automatic watches. I love the idea of a birth year watch (1974), but I am unsure what is out there. Presently the watches that have my eye are: breitling super ocean green dial, birth year moonwatch or rolex, digital/quartz speedmaster, quartz or typoed dial rolex (I enjoy the audacity of this one) and well grand/king seikos. So many great watches out there...Thanks in advance for all the suggestions. [Edit The watches pictured below I already own]
Edited:

The GS. A good looking, understated, impeccably finished and versatile watch for all purposes.

I have recently attained a new job in the legal field. To celebrate, I am thinking about buying a watch. Upper limit $5000ish usd. I am looking for suggestions. I have presently: Omega Speedmaster Moonphase 3575.20, Omega Speedmaster Reduced 3523.80, Grand Seiko sbga375, some Citizen pcat's, Seiko Solar Diver, Rado Diamaster, Casio F91 and a few others. I enjoy quartz accuracy, but I also enjoy the nostalgia of mechanical/automatic watches. I love the idea of a birth year watch (1974), but I am unsure what is out there. Presently the watches that have my eye are: breitling super ocean green dial, birth year moonwatch or rolex, digital/quartz speedmaster, quartz or typoed dial rolex (I enjoy the audacity of this one) and well grand/king seikos. So many great watches out there...Thanks in advance for all the suggestions.
I have not posted in awhile, so I think I have messed up this thread/post. The pictures are of watches I own... This is quite funny to me as I really like all three watches in the pictures and even bought the pictured GS new.

You mention liking quartz quite a bit more than the usually OF member. Might I therefore suggest:

An X-33:
hero_.jpg

Or one of the many other awesome GS models you don't have yet 😀

20220118img05png.png

A 1974 Rolex DateJust is easily attainable for that budget. I don't know what a "typoed" dial is.

A 1974 Rolex DateJust is easily attainable for that budget. I don't know what a "typoed" dial is.
Typoed as in a "9" at the three o'clock position and it came from the factory that way. I have seen an explorer with that problem, as an example.

Thank you for the Rolex Datejust idea.

Instead of the Breitling Super Ocean green, why not a Seamaster Pro in green? I think it’s a better looking watch. You can even buy an Omega mesh bracelet for it if you like that look.

Instead of the Breitling Super Ocean green, why not a Seamaster Pro in green? I think it’s a better looking watch. You can even buy an Omega mesh bracelet for it if you like that look.

Truly, Omega is killing it with their Green versions!!!! I don't think I like any other Green model from another manufacturer.

Truly, Omega is killing it with their Green versions!!!! I don't think I like any other Green model from another manufacturer.
I might run down to the Omega dealership and check it out. The pictures online look a little seaweed/olive drab, but it is worth looking at.