Forums Latest Members
  1. PaleSkinnySwede Jan 27, 2014

Hi everyone!

New guy here. I'm an almost middle-aged husband and father. I'm mostly into music (electronic; anything from ambient to dance) but have always been a huge fan of watches.

I taught myself how to tell time using a Tomy owl watch when I was five and I was keeping track of the teachers coffee breaks at kindergarten - must've been a pain.

My watch collection today comprises an Axcent, a Marc O'Polo and a Suunto - so I understand it's like swearing in church naming those here.

I've been searching for a nice trench watch to fit my suit, trenchcoat and hat hence ending up on this forum. Found an Omega from late 1920's but it appears to be a ladies watch and the auction ended outside my budget at the moment.

I was warmly welcomed to this forum by UncleBuck and I'll be sneaking around trying to find what I'm looking for.

This appears to be a very friendly forum so I bet I'll enjoy my time here.

Feel free to ask if there's anything you'd like to know :)

Cheers
    David

2. MyVintageOmega Jan 27, 2014

Love the old military trench watches.........welcome to the forum.:thumbsup:

3. styggpyggeno1 ΩF Enforcer ....and thread killer Jan 27, 2014

Jag kan försäkra dig att det här är ett vänligt forum (I can assure you that this is a friendly forum - for you less fortunate in the language departement... ;) )

It would be nice to see more of the really old wristwatches here. This one my girlfriend uses on a black leather strap. Silver case and with a nice even patina.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]