Forums Latest Members

FS Grand Seiko SBGE215 GMT Titanium, NIB, 2020, Best Offer

1. Amg786s Jun 18, 2022

New In Box, Full Set, Titanium

ASKING PRICE: £4,995 obo (including Worldwide Free secured/ tracked DHL shipping)

NO TRADES PLEASE.

CONDITION OF WATCH: Brand New, Unworn, Unsized

FORMS OF PAYMENT: Bank wire transfer (cleared), Paypal (plus fees) for buyers with good references.
    *International buyers please be informed that you are responsible for any customs / taxes incurred.

AVAILABILITY/ LOCATION: London, UK.

Hello everyone,

I have a NEW, NEVER WORN BNIB Spring Drive GMT. Selling for only £4,995 or best offer. Purchased from a Grand Seiko authorised dealer on the 20th January 2020. It comes complete with outer sleeve, GS box, watch cushion, rice paper, user manual, factory warranty documents signed/ stamped by the official Grand Seiko AD and the original sales receipt. Watch is new, stickered up, with an unsized bracelet and boxfresh as the pictures attest. There are no scratches, dents, scuffs, anything of that nature whatsoever. The watch has been kept in my tough, watertight, dustproof, pressure equalised PELI 1450 watch case (not inc) in a temperature controlled room and opened once a month to give the movement a full wind. After a 2022 price increase, this same watch is £6,650 at the Seiko Boutique, saving you over £1,650.

The watch plays with the light dramatically. The Zaratsu polished high- intensity titanium case, bracelet and dial polishing is unlike others. The indices and hands on this watch are so remarkably well polished that you can see the time perfectly in all but a pitch black environment. The dial is mesmerizing and you'll just never get tired of looking at it.

A ground breaking, hacking and smooth sweeping Spring Drive model with GMT indicator and a high-intensity titanium case and bracelet providing a scratch and corrosion resistant finish, making it 30% lighter than stainless steel and a pleasure to wear. This model inherits the design of the previous stainless-steel model in its rotating bezel made from sapphire crystal glass that expresses solid clarity, depth and the red GMT hand that stands out against the bold, black dial. The case and bracelet made from lightweight and robust high-intensity titanium, and the gold brand logo, indexes and hands are also featured to emphasize the splendour and the affluence of the watch. The crown is placed at 4 o’clock to achieve a practical design that lets you move your wrist smoothly, even during exercise.

EXTERIOR
    High-intensity titanium case and bracelet
    Dual-curved sapphire with Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
    Case Diameter 44mm x Thickness 14.7mm
    Three-fold clasp with push button release

MOVEMENT
    9R66 Spring Drive
    Approx. 72 hours(3 days) Power Reserve
    Accuracy of ±1 second per day / ±15 seconds per month (average)
    Gliding sweep second hand

FUNCTIONS
    200m water resistance
    Magnetic resistance Equipped
    122g weight
    30 jewels
    24 Hour Hand, Dual time display
    Rotating sapphire bezel
    Date display
    Power reserve display
    Screw down case back with lion emblem
    Screw-down crown
    Stop second hand function

Please be warned. If you buy this watch it may completely spoil your other high end pieces. I have placed it side by side with Rolexes, Omegas, and Zeniths and they all pale in comparison. Next to this watch your Swiss Rolex will look like a toy.

Selling at only £4,995 or best offer including international fully insured tracked DHL shipping.
    Open to reasonable offers but kindly note NO trades please.
    Face to face UK sale welcomed.

I am a longtime WUS and TRF member, ebay member since 2008 and with 100% positive feedback, with references available. Additionally, I am happy to meet at a secure location (police station or bank), via Zoom or Google Meet if you would like to view the watch and/ or discuss further.

I am a watch lover and collector and occasionally sell watches and not affiliated with Seiko/ Grand Seiko or any other brand.

The watch is from a smoke, pet free home, honest seller and will be packed well, so please buy with confidence.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or reasonable offers and I will endeavour to answer them as quickly as possible.

Please also check out my other Grand Seiko and other watch listings.

Stay safe and kindest regards
    Al
    [email protected]
    View attachment 1433650 gs sbge215 1a.JPG gs sbge215 2.png gs sbge215 3.png gs sbge215 4.png gs sbge215 5.JPG gs sbge215 7.png gs sbge215 6.png gs sbge215 8.png gs sbge215 9.png gs sbge215 10.png gs sbge215 11.png gs sbge215 12.png gs sbge215 13.png gs sbge215 15.png View attachment 1433665 View attachment 1433666

gs sbge215 1-min copy.jpg
    Edited May 20, 2023
  2. Amg786s Jul 7, 2022

Bump.

Edited May 20, 2023
    cvalue13 likes this.
  3. Amg786s Jul 30, 2022

Bump.

Edited May 20, 2023
  4. Amg786s May 20, 2023

Bump