Forums Latest Members

SOLD New full set Speedmaster Professional w/ Apollo 35th panda dial

1. photo500 Apr 1, 2020

Hi All,
    I have a new Speedmaster Pro in the big black box set that has been modified with;

Apollo 35th Panda dial with the date of the moon landing in red
    Matching hand set - polished silver
    Crown, crown tube and pushers from the 50th anniversary of the Moon Landing Speedmaster
    Straight writing case back
    Silver Snoopy black fabric strap with white stitch and matching deployant clasp

Watch was purchased from an AD and modified in the last week of 2019, as a final tribute to the 50th year since the moon landing. The inside of the caseback is laser engraved with the watch details and serial number. A build certificate will also be provided.

Comes as a full set with the standard new bracelet included as well. Parts removed during the modifications are NOT included. Please note, the fitment of the 50th anniversary crown and tube cannot be reversed however the crown will never need to be replaced as the seal is now fitted to the tube.

My two year service warranty is included though, as the watch is modified it does not come with the normal Omega international warranty. All the original cards and documentation is included.

Just in case you are wondering, I'm 'Lewiswatchco' and have an authorised Omega workshop so all parts used are new and genuine. Please respect the fact that I will not modify your existing watch or sell parts.

I ship everything with DHL Express free of charge, normally a 4-5 day service, this could be a little longer just now in these uncertain times and depending on where you are.

Price is $7500AUD EXPORT PRICE or $8250AUD if you are located in Australia - which includes GST.
    fullsizeoutput_7b5c.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_73da.jpeg fullsizeoutput_73ea.jpeg fullsizeoutput_73e8.jpeg fullsizeoutput_79b5.jpeg wa+QCaMoQSylE50Hh67iNw.jpg

Lonestar, RMA, Rman and 12 others like this.
  2. photo500 Apr 7, 2020

Bump for Speedy Tuesday :)

3. photo500 Apr 16, 2020

OHPF Thank you OF :)

4. kraigg007 Apr 16, 2020

If deal falls through, lmk.

photo500 likes this.
  5. photo500 Apr 17, 2020

Sold! Thank you all for your interest and thank you OF for the space

Evitzee and alam like this.