Forums Latest Members

New forum member. Wants to be reacquainted with omega

1. gs160 Nov 18, 2015

Hi everyone. Want to introduce myself. Im Mikey, 38, based in Singapore. I bought my first "real" watch after university... A speedmaster reduced. I bought my wife her first "real" watch too a few years after.... Speedmaster reduced with mother of pearl dial.

Since then, i've bought and sold a few non-omega watches. My current stash includes a few rolexes (vintage and new), iwc flieger, and zenith el primero a788.

I've long sold my first omega but i've always wanted to get a vintage speedmaster. Still undecided but look forward to learning more through this forum and hopefully find the next purchase here.

Cheers

2. Jones in LA Isofrane hoarder. Nov 18, 2015

Welcome! You've come to the right place to learn & share. I believe we have quite a number of Forum members located in Singapore and SE Asia.

3. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Nov 18, 2015

Mikey, welcome. You have come to the right place. We can help you with vetting any piece you may find and possibly in finding your watch here.
    The biggest thing to emphasize is, Patience. Don't rush what will be an inclination to take action. Wait until you are 100% sure and have confirmed you decisions with others. Read and learn. Over time you will develop a sense of those to trust; make use of PMs to make inquiries on sensitive or proprietary information. You find a lot help here.

Enabling, it's what we do.;)