new breitling releases

they have some nice offerings

looks like their 57 heritage rainbow LE has sold out. and they didn't double the price

37mm case but with the bezel it's 42mm

these will prolly command double in price, as every fuit loop will want it

they skimped on the movement as well....maybe on grey market you can get the all black for 2.5-3k when the dust starts clearing, which is really where the watch price should be.

too bad they made it 42mm as well.........breitling really has a boner for big watches

the did a good good with their pilots chrono and the new top time...priced 5 and 8.5k

a103701a1b1a1-superocean-heritage-57-limited-edition-rolled-up.png

a10370121b1x1-superocean-heritage-57-rolled-up.png

Breitling-Top-Time-Limited-Edition-Watch-2.jpg

avibreitlinresized.png

In other words, Breitling new line-up is its very line-up from the 60 and 70s, with minor tweaks.

In other words, Breitling new line-up is its very line-up from the 60 and 70s, with minor tweaks.

just a portion of them.

they will never move away from their big gaudy 90's designs..more peeps than u think still want big

Shift key for 1st word of each sentence and proper nouns.

Harsh, but true - but also true of every other mainstream watchmaker as well. Success sells I guess.

The object of the game is to sell watches, Breitling seems to be doing that. Not sure what your complaint is all about other than they sold out of a particular style.

I love that new top time, i think they nailed that re-issue. The others ... hmm im still not sure, very thin cases !

the toptime and pilot are pretty solid

it will be interesting to see how the 57 heritage wears..with the bigger bezel and 38/42 case

I think they turned into the right direction. Maybe we see some increasing brand appreciation in the collector community with the latest heritage releases

The Aviator 8 is still on my shortlist of potential next acquisitions. Navy dial, khaki lume, brown leather deployant - YUM!