Forums Latest Members

New Bracelet on Speedy Moonwatch?

1. Uhrtier Nov 1, 2016

Hi,

some time ago I came across a Moonwatch Sapphire dating from May 2016 which seemed to have a new bracelet.
    The engraving on the clasp was different to former models I knew and the engravings for the bracelet itself were no longer on the last links near the horns but on the last links beside the clasp.

Does anybody know if Omega made a modernization or has anyone a similar bracelet?

Regards,

Uhrtier

IMG_0463.JPG
    IMG_0464.JPG

2. RightYouAreKen Nov 1, 2016

My 2016 .005 Hesalite model does not share those attributes. It has a circle with 62 in it on the clasp bar as well as Swiss Made. It does not have engraving on the links next to the clasp, it has engraving on the links near the end links. The number STZ004194 is the same though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. mdgrwl Nov 1, 2016

Its a true Moonwatch bracelet for sure... is yours the Sapphire version? I've seen extra type on the Sapphire versions for some reason...

4. Uhrtier Nov 1, 2016

Thanks for your replies.
    It is indeed a sapphire version manufactured in May 2016.
    It has the new screwed bracelet and the new clasp with only two holes on the sides.

The only thing I never saw before are the engravings at the places pictured and the new inscriptions on the clasp

5. mdgrwl Nov 1, 2016

I wouldn't sweat it, all looks in order.