Forums Latest Members

New And Already Asking For Cliché Help

1. andnowwhat Feb 15, 2013

Hello,

Maybe it's my lack of self-esteem but I can't help but feel that the question has been asked before... I am in the market for a newish Planet Ocean but I am looking for the best deal I can get because I just happen to be a working stiff. I have saved three grand as a reward for stopping smoking and wanted to reward myself with an Omega. The thing is, I have a fixed income and as much as I would like to throw down the cash in a Omega bouteque in true high class fassion, I can't help looking for the best deal on a true Omega PO. So, my question is... where do I look for a no worries authentic PO, 42mm, steel bracelet? BTW I am more than okay with a seahorse back instead of the plane-jane glass back. Thanks in advance!

2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 15, 2013

Keep an eye out for the FS section here and other places, there's nothing wrong with going for a used version as these are a very though dive watch and are made well. $3k is about the right money for a PO2500

3. andnowwhat Feb 15, 2013

Thanks, I will definately be keeping and eye out! If there are any other sites you would recomend I am all ears!

4. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Feb 15, 2013

5. andnowwhat Feb 17, 2013

Thanks, unfortunately I have smaller wrists and the 45 is just too big. I am still on the hunt though and if anyone has any other resources, particularly in the pacific north west, I would be very interested to hear of them!

6. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Feb 17, 2013

Yea........I found out 45 is a tad too big, too. I think 42 is perfect size. Happy hunting...........