Never seen this omega before

I owned this omega about 7 years ago and always regret selling it. Its an omega seamaster century with a caliber 601 movement. All standard except for the 24 hour dial. Any thoughts.

Alas I’m not enough of an Omega expert to say publicly what I think, I’d love to hear what the real experts think though... 🍿

Maybe best to not regret it

Couldn't find a single image of anything looking similar. No Geneve models in that case style. Think that's a "C" styled case?

If you had the reference number. Would be easier to know exactly what it is.

My cutoff date for most of my old Omega purchases was mid 60's. Few dive models after that, so maybe someone who bought later models might know.

Did see some Constellation models in a similar case, but that was it

DON

Bizarre. I'm nowhere near as experience as a majority of people on here, but just when I feel like I've seen/read about most models, something new and unusual pops up. This looks like a cosmic case to me. Maybe something like Ref. 135.017, but the dial is unlike anything I've seen. It looks to be the same handset as the Dynamics from the era. It is either a decently put together franken or a rare/unusual model.

OP, here is a photo of a 136.017 (with date). I believe the 135.017 would be just a little bit thinner.

Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 12.16.31 PM.png

Out of my small knowledge area but the modern Omega logo would turn me off before researching further.