Forums Latest Members
  1. Mihirdharkar Mar 29, 2013

hey there guys,i have an omega watch that my grandfather left behind with me. i have tried to find an image of it online but havent been able to find anything on it. ill post some pics up. incase anyone out there knows any info about it please email me on [[email protected]] . thank you and i look forward to get to know more about this watch. photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 5.JPG

2. SpikiSpikester @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 29, 2013

It looks like something from the Jewellery Collections form the mid 70's to mid 80's.

Here's something fairly similar from a 1982 catalogue. I think you'll find it difficult to track down exact information on this model as lots of variations of these jewellery designs were about.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1364553333.304371.jpg

The best thing is to have a watchmaker open the back up so you can get the watch model number from the case back.

3. Mihirdharkar Mar 29, 2013

thank u so much. i guess that is what ill have to go and find out. would you by any chance know what value this watch may hold

4. SpikiSpikester @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 29, 2013

These aren't really my area, so I don't know about price.

But if it is made of precious metal and diamonds then there is value in those depending on weight and carats. That should pretty much dictate the value - more than the fact it is a watch !

If the watch is a quartz model then will have little extra value as a timepiece to modern collectors.

5. Mihirdharkar Mar 29, 2013

thank u so much for the info

6. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Mar 29, 2013

On top of diamonds in the middle, the outer dial bluish is either lapis lazuli or aventurine. Both are precious.
    I guess the case and bracelet is white gold. You have a serious jewellery watch collection there.

7. Mihirdharkar Mar 29, 2013

i really dont know what this watch is worth or what year or series it is from. please help me with some info on it.. and would love to know what the approx value would be.