Forums Latest Members
  1. shawnc9 Jan 2, 2018

s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg s-l1600 (4).jpg s-l1600 (5).jpg
    SuperHero likes this.
  2. Damo Jan 2, 2018

Looks ok to me but I'd wait for the experts to arrive...

Crystal is scratched? between the 2 and 8 minute markers. Dial, crown and hands look original to me anyway.

3. Caliber561 Jan 2, 2018

Watch looks good, the only gripe that I have is that the crystal does not have the Omega logo etched into the center. (If it's there it's just not visible from these pictures). It also appears to have been polished, but honestly, that's pretty common for these watches.

4. Edward53 Jan 3, 2018

I can see the Omega logo on the crystal in the first picture and it's clear on the listing photos. I don't see anything wrong with this beyond the moderate polishing and the bent hand he mentions in his description. Price isn't bad IMO. Mexico is not always the safest place to buy but this seller has several watches and his other photos look similar to these, so I presume he does actually own the watch and hasn't used someone else's pictures. I'm always a bit concerned by private feedback but some of his is public and looks fine. So not an obvious golden opportunity but no big red flags either.

5. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Jan 3, 2018

Over all it doesn't look too bad.

Be prepared to factor in the cost of a service and replacement of the worn rotor bushing / axle post.

François Pépin likes this.
  6. shawnc9 Jan 3, 2018

I have the same concerns on the location of the listing (Mexico). So far everything looks ok, I'll just monitor it further to see how the prices go. Thanks guys. :thumbsup: