Need info on these watches please!

I'm a watchmaker and I specialize in vintage Timex and Seiko watches. Typical, I know, but I was approached by a gentleman with an interesting set of vintage Omegas that I'm trying to find out a bit more about.
' 20220311_143511.jpg 20220311_143528.jpg 20210819_124048.jpg

He offered to let me purchase these pieces, which I'm definitely intrigued by, but first I want to know what they are and what they might be worth.

The one on the black strap does work. The linen dial is beautiful, but when I opened the caseback, the movement was very tiny, almost looked like a women's movement.

The one on the brown strap is not in working condition and is missing a crown. Would getting a new stem and crown be something that's doable?

Can anyone give me more info, such as model numbers, approximate value, etc.? I normally can find a lot of info about watches, but the one on the black strap, the one I'm most interested in, seems to have almost no documentation anywhere online, as far as I've seen. And when I opened it, the very tiny movement kind of threw me off a bit.

Thanks!

Do you have movement and inside of the caseback pics?

Do you have movement and inside of the caseback pics?
Unfortunately I did not take a picture of the inside of the caseback on the black strap watch. The brown one, if memory serves, has a calibre 520.

Watch 2 is a redial at best, it appears fake though as the lug integration is super poor.

If it has a 520 as noted then it’s legit…

im assuming not solid gold as there are no hallmarks…

but on these the models the best you can do is the movement and age based on serial number.

it’s possible they have reference numbers on the cases esp the front loader.

Watch 2 is a redial at best, it appears fake though as the lug integration is super poor.
This being the one on the brown strap?

Brown is stamped on the caseback with '14k gold d&a'.
Ok… so based on the low quality redial and your claim it’s a 520. Value is about gold scrap plus 50-100 at most. Looks like a export market locally made case so no more number.

The front loader is more interesting but not a highly desired piece either. Again price will be combo of the movement and gold value plus a little more as it’s a wearable watch without a redial. Linen dials are attractive and it appears original at first glance. Unlike the poor redial on the other one. Also the front loader has an incorrect crown which affects value.

Both watches are US cased Omegas retailed by the Norman Morris Corporation (US Omega agent at the time).

The brown strap watch is a solid gold 14K case made by DiVincenzo & Arienti of New York who made many cases for Norman Morris.
Unless you have a parts account with Omega it may be difficult to resurrect this watch. Besides a stem and crown, there may be other parts needing replacement. As noted, it looks to be redialed, so without knowing more the value is in the gold, which isn't a lot.

The front loader is more promising, but again, not particularly collectable.