Need help sourcing a bracelet.

Posts
230
Likes
137
Hey guys,

Anyone know where to get a bracelet that is either OEM, NOS or a replica for this watch?


You can see I have the old one on the left it’s broken and I have a generic bracelet on it now to make it wearable but really don’t like it at all.

I have looked on eBay but can only find bracelets that have railroad track design not the three rail design like the bracelet this watch came with.

It’s a 6139-6012

Thanks for the help.

 
Posts
18,730
Likes
38,879
Hey guys,

Anyone know where to get a bracelet that is either OEM, NOS or a replica for this watch?


You can see I have the old one on the left it’s broken and I have a generic bracelet on it now to make it wearable but really don’t like it at all.

I have looked on eBay but can only find bracelets that have railroad track design not the three rail design like the bracelet this watch came with.

It’s a 6139-6012

Thanks for the help.



Uncle Seiko
 
Posts
24,796
Likes
55,077
Could you fix it by just replacing the pins, or is there more broken?
 
Posts
230
Likes
137
I’m Looking into that Uncle Seiko emailed me back. I’ll let you know what he says.

Thanks.
 
Posts
230
Likes
137
Thanks zoohannover,

It’s easy to find that railroad track one. Several on eBay and uncle seiko’s website too.

I was kind of hoping to find the original one but that’s looking more and more like it will not happen.
 
Posts
1,610
Likes
6,044
I was kind of hoping to find the original one but that’s looking more and more like it will not happen.

Hi, I sent you a PM.

Cheers
 
Posts
425
Likes
735
why not just take the damaged link out, if it is too short put and extension piece on the clasp?