Need help picking leather strap/deployant clasp for 131.019

IMG_20240508_151944.jpg Right now it's on a generic strap which doesn't feel sturdy or comfortable at all(not to mention it's short anyway). I ought to get it serviced too, but in the meantime I want to treat it to a nice strap.

I am wildly confused by all the offerings out there. Too much options.

I've looked at similar topics in the forums and found vendors who ship from EU(except Tuns).

So far I looked at:
Bulang
Hirsch
Tuns
Meyhofer

Then I realized, I often want to take my watch off when eating or washing hands(obviously not waterproof), so I figured a deployant clasp would be the right solution to make the process quick and safe.

But now I ain't sure which vendor, what type of leather should I pick and where to get the deployant clasp from.

I am willing to pay for a more expensive strap if it lasts more/feels nicer, but I wonder if a strap above 100€ makes sense at all(considering it will only be used for a single watch). The again if there's a good argument, I might be convinced - say if an alligator/crocodile would last twice as long or if it's waterproof(more resistant to sweat) or something.

As for the deployant clasp, I don't even know what's the difference between chinese ones from 10-20€ vs brand ones. I'd posit it's probably bad steel which can get rusty or magnetized(or worse yet, cause rashes, since I do have a problem with some steels).
Hence I want at least SS316 for the clasp. No idea on pricing, but 50€ sounds reasonable(100€ could also be reasonable provided it's better somehow). Even better if it says Omega, but then again it's probably going to look anachronistic anyway, so the sign isn't as important.

TLDR: I only care about the quality and price. I don't care about the brand of straps/clasps, so I am looking for the best quality/look up to a reasonable price(up to 100€ for strap, and up to 100€ for clasp unless you convince me otherwise). As for style, I mostly go casual, so it shouldn't look too official.
Edited:

https://unclestraps.com/collections/leather-straps

No affiliation or kickbacks, just a satisfied customer.
Thanks. I will keep it in mind. In terms of shipping, it's US based so certainly not ideal. I wonder if they are long enough.

Checking the size guide on Tuns, they recommend me size: 130mm/80mm lengths.

Uncle straps is: 119mm/75mm which seems a tad short, but perhaps it's better to actually be shorter than normal if it's on deployant clasp.

Btw have you tried their deployant clasps?
Edited:

Don't make it overcomplicated. I've had good luck with Fluco, their stuff is made in Germany and that's where it is shipped from. They make an excellent DP clasp for €21, and they have tons of straps in the €40 to €70 range. You don't want anything too fancy, a black calf strap would fit the bill. Search for 'Fluco Online' for their website.

Don't make it overcomplicated. I've had good luck with Fluco, their stuff is made in Germany and that's where it is shipped from. They make an excellent DP clasp for €21, and they have tons of straps in the €40 to €70 range. You don't want anything too fancy, a black calf strap would fit the bill. Search for 'Fluco Online' for their website.
Thanks. Fluco seems like high quality.

The prices are very reasonable, but...
only 4 models are offered in XL.
And out of those, only Frosted Louisiana has 18mm which I need. The other 3 are 20mm.
Since it's just for one watch, I will consider it vs other exotic leather options anyway.

Are you sure you need XL? What is your wrist circumference?

Are you sure you need XL? What is your wrist circumference?
A tad a bit above 19 cm(~19.1) which is around 7.52 inches. Personally I don't think that's XL or anything, but Tuns says so.

I'm 7.5" and I've never had to buy an XL strap.
Interesting. The strap it has right now is 113/76. I can barely strap it on the second hole, third is too tight. And the first is too loose.

Thing is, it's not stable at all on the second hole, since the protruding part is too short.

Watch case back itself is 31.71mm. So:
31.71+113+76=220mm.
But on this strap, you need free 4 cm for it to be stable.

On which hole are you strapping? And is it loose?
Edited:

Try these folks: Clasps and Buckles – Artem Straps

I have a couple of their clasps, with IWC straps mounted on them. While the straps are too short for my liking, they do work (19.5mm wrist).
Edited:

I usually custom order mine from Genteel-Handmade with 115 x 75 dimension, fit perfectly on my 7.5" wrist. Perhaps you have an oddball shaped wrist.

I usually custom order mine from Genteel-Handmade with 115 x 75 dimension, fit perfectly on my 7.5" wrist. Perhaps you have an oddball shaped wrist.
Is Genteel-Handmade worth it?
Prices are much higher but I wonder if I can appreciate the extra quality - does it feel better on your hand, and what about durability? Would you say it lasts twice as much and is say more resistant to sweat/rain?

Right now, I don't have a well defined taste in terms of wanting bespoke but that could change after I try enough straps and figure what I like.