Forums Latest Members

Need Help Ordering The Correct Pusher From Omega Parts

1. TXSpeedmaster May 13, 2013

I need to replace the pusher on my Speedmaster, but the parts site I am trying to order from uses the case back number for getting the right size. There are so many different sizes. Is it possible to get the caseback number without opening the case back? Or, if someone knows the correct pusher I need for my model. I am going to try to include a photo of my Speedmaster Auto. Here is some more info: Model # 3513.50.00, and movement is 1152. First four of Serial #5896XXXX. Thanks in advance for any help.

omegaspeed.JPG
  2. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker May 14, 2013

Using the reference you gave, the pusher part number is 086ST0079. I usually prefer to look things up by serial number just to be sure, but can't do so unless I have the full number, so use at your own risk.

I would advise you to take it to a watchmaker to get this fixed...

Cheers, Al

3. TXSpeedmaster May 14, 2013

Thanks Al. The full serial number is : 58969477. Can you tell me where you looked up the pusher? I was going to order from a site called www.ofrei.com. Their prices seem reasonable. Also, I will have a watchmaker do the repair. I dont even feel comfortable opening the caseback, so this repair is definitely something I want a professional to do. I have received quotes of between 40-70 dollars for installation of pusher.

4. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker May 14, 2013

That part number is correct for that serial number. I'm looking this up on the Omega Extranet - you have to have an Omega parts account to have access.

If you take the watch to a watchmaker that has an Omega account, he will likely get a better price on the pusher than from Otto Frei....

Cheers, Al

5. TXSpeedmaster May 14, 2013

Thank you very much for your help....and 32 dollars is not a bad deal at all for the pusher. We have a couple of AD's in Austin. I might just have them do the repair if its close to the other quotes I received. Thanks again!

6. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member May 14, 2013

Be sure and ask a lot of questions if you take the watch to an AD. You want in house repair, not sending it out. Tell them you would like to meet their Watchmaker. What ever you do don't let them send it off to Omega, which will cost needless time and money.