Forums Latest Members
  1. Albertwii81 Jan 26, 2014

Dear all, I saw below listing on ebay: http://m.ebay.com.sg/itm/301074349883?nav=WATCHING&sbk=1Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

And I'm interested with watch. As I'm new with vintage Omega. Please let me know your thoughts about the watch. Thank you for your help.

Regards

Albert

2. Albertwii81 Jan 26, 2014

I'm interested with the watch. As I'm new in vintage Omega world. I need help from all the expert here. Please let me know your thoughts about the watch. Is there anything that I need to be cautious. Thank you

Regards

Albert

3. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Jan 26, 2014

Looks legit to me. Case is not overpolished, the dial is clean with linen type. Movement is Caliber is 751, a reliable workhorse. There is no movement picture so there is a risk there. Seller info there is a scuff in crystal, should not be a problem. Crown is correct for the type. Case back looks OK. Bracelet is non Omega and ugly, I would switch it to bracelet anyway.
    Value range is between USD 500 to 700. Bear in mind you need to service it, too before you could use it as daily wearer.

4. Albertwii81 Jan 26, 2014

Hi private day 7, Thank you for your information. I glad that I do not set my eyes on fake item since its a lot of fake or Franken Connie out there. Wish me luck and hope that I can get it.
    Thanks once again.