Need help identifying hallmarks

Hi,

Im new to this forum and so I seek your wisdom in helping me identify the meaning of the caseback markings.
Also this watch is listed as 1975 model. The movement it has seems legit cal. 625. I dunno if there is a story to these watches made in italy or they are fakes. Let me know if I should keep it or not.
TIA!

Looks perfectly consistent with other Italian made cases I have seen. The leading 5 in the case number means it is a ladies watch, the 9 means it is an Italian case. To date it accurately you need the movement serial. mid 1970s will be high 30m range.

This is what a search on the 511.90081 case number throws up
Edited:

Looks perfectly consistent with other Italian made cases I have seen. The leading 5 in the case number means it is a ladies watch, the 9 means it is an Italian case. To date it accurately you need the movement serial. mid 1970s will be high 30m range.

This is what a search on the 511.90081 case number throws up

Thank you so much for responding. Any idea if these italian cases are fakes? The hallmarks seem to be different from other omegas in the era.. yes, the movement is 39xxxxxxx around 1975. I wanna know more of this model and the case makers. How come some got italian cases and if they were attempting to fake omegas.

Likely means movements were sent to Italian rather than full watches, and the watches were assembled there using local cases.

Likely means movements were sent to Italian rather than full watches, and the watches were assembled there using local cases.

Thank you for this. Is this a normal practice back then? Just curious why the model number is not in omega catalogues. Also, any idea if these are considered fakes?

It’s not fake. There were cases made locally in many countries back in the day. Australia, US, France, Italy, GB to name but 5. I can’t say every Omega marked made in Italy is legit but some certainly are. As I said above nothing there leads me to think it’s dodgy. Nothing at all. If it helps, the Italian importer back then was De Marchi. They created the Apollo Soyuz Speedmaster which was the first Speedy LE.

It’s not fake. There were cases made locally in many countries back in the day. Australia, US, France, Italy, GB to name but 5. I can’t say every Omega marked made in Italy is legit but some certainly are. As I said above nothing there leads me to think it’s dodgy. Nothing at all. If it helps, the Italian importer back then was De Marchi. They created the Apollo Soyuz Speedmaster which was the first Speedy LE.
Wow! Thank you. Im also curious to learn about these hallmarks. I cannot find anything in the web about this circle with inverted triangles. Any thoughts on this?

I cannot find anything in the web about this circle with inverted triangles. Any thoughts on this?

Quite likely the case makers mark.