Forums Latest Members
  1. cedric2295 Nov 29, 2016

I was hoping if you guys could help Authenticate this Omega Seamaster 007 Planet Ocean as a friend of mine plans to buy it from another person. Its priced at $1900. Also, can anyone provide a reference number or if you have a similar version. Thank you!

omega seamaster .jpg Omega seamaster 3.jpg Omega seamaster 5.jpg Omega Seamaster.jpg
  2. Speedmasterfan88 Nov 29, 2016

Complete fake! And a terrible one at that. Run!

3. padders Oooo subtitles! Nov 29, 2016

Yep fake. These can be quite convincing to the unwary. I was offered a plain non QOS version last week and at first glance they look pretty realistic. The lack of serial and other detail issues like terrible lume, poor laser markings, wrong beat rate etc mean they are pretty obvious up close especially under a loupe but I bet a few are getting caught out by these. As a rule, never buy a modern Omega without a serial.

4. MPWATCH Watch Lover Nov 29, 2016

Logo application was a quick identifier...minute hand also seems short. I'm sure the bracelet is lacking in quality as well. Loose connection between the bracelet and the lugs. Bezel text is off. After closer inspection, all of the applied markers lack the quality of factory application.

Criticism & corrections welcome - Here to learn.

Best,

Thomas