josephsl
·Hey everyone,
I recently got my hands on a beautiful vintage Ref 168.024 from 1969 (based on the serial number), and I’m looking to complete the set with a genuine Beads of Rice (BOR) bracelet.
I've done some research online and saw a couple of parts that might fit this specific case, but I'd love to get your expert opinion before I pull the trigger.
Here is what I've found so far:
Bracelets: 1036 or 1502
End links: 511 or No. 11
Can anyone confirm which combination is the period-correct one for the 168.024?
Also, if anyone happens to have the correct bracelet/end links in their parts bin and is willing to sell, please shoot me a DM!
Thanks in advance for the help!
I recently got my hands on a beautiful vintage Ref 168.024 from 1969 (based on the serial number), and I’m looking to complete the set with a genuine Beads of Rice (BOR) bracelet.
I've done some research online and saw a couple of parts that might fit this specific case, but I'd love to get your expert opinion before I pull the trigger.
Here is what I've found so far:
Bracelets: 1036 or 1502
End links: 511 or No. 11
Can anyone confirm which combination is the period-correct one for the 168.024?
Also, if anyone happens to have the correct bracelet/end links in their parts bin and is willing to sell, please shoot me a DM!
Thanks in advance for the help!