Forums Latest Members
  1. novina Nov 5, 2015

Good day all. So as I put in my opening header, I am looking for someone that is the trusted by this community in or around my area. My first thought was Al Archer, but as busy as he is and the fact I would have sent him my items, I was hoping to find someone close by in the Providence R I area. I have someone who can service my watches here,but still not sure if he is really my go to guy. So if there are s really no one too close,than Al should be receiving a he'll from me in the future. If that happens, I would need more info on how to reach him. Not sure if the Acher Watches I found online was him or not.
    Thanks for the help as always,
    Rob

2. chadpowe11 Nov 5, 2015

Use Al yes there is a waiting period but at least you know your watch is well looked after. You will not find anyone better IMO. Send him a pm here. He just did my speedy not long ago contacted him in July and serviced and back to me first week in October.

3. novina Nov 5, 2015

I am definetly leaning towards using AL. Have an inbound supposed lady's Seamaster that may very well need his skill. If no other option opens up closer to me that is trusted by this community, than Al it will be.