Need help, fake or not?

Hello,
I'm new to the forums but have been reading the pages for awhile now. I've been searching for this specific speedy racing slightly used and this seems like the one if legitimate as it's a full set and recently purchased; but therein lies the big question given the price discount. With so many expert Omega fans and pros, kindly looking for some feedback and advice.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3558839742...p0qrAbomxWV5V/FvFiZJpxXg==|tkp:Bk9SR5SE9LKbZA

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
All good they loss our win, here in Switzerland looking deeply you can get those at the same price , anyway starting price 5600.- maybe you can get it for 5601.- or other players will show up

All good they loss our win, here in Switzerland looking deeply you can get those at the same price , anyway starting price 5600.- maybe you can get it for 5601.- or other players will show up

The price is decent for sure, but the question being is how to spot if this is a fake or not...very hard to tell by the photos in my amateur opinion.

Looks like they have lots of feedback selling high dollar goods and you have the Authenticity Guarantee as well.

Can't comment of the watch itself as these are not something I follow.

I don’t really follow these either, so I can’t help. But it is pretty amazing how so one can take several photos for an eBay ad and not really show the watch very well. I’d ask for a few clear, hi-res, head-on shots of the front and back. Those artfully angled photos are useless.

I don’t really follow these either, so I can’t help. But it is pretty amazing how so one can take several photos for an eBay ad and not really show the watch very well. I’d ask for a few clear, hi-res, head-on shots of the front and back. Those artfully angled photos are useless.
Agree, the zoom in photos are very grainy

Love the failed attempt to scrub out the hang tag details in both photos, using a transparent highlighter tool. 😜
upload_2024-7-29_14-37-21.png

Ask for a METAS certificate. If the listing shows three plastic cards, they can download it and prove the watch is genuine.

Ask for a METAS certificate. If the listing shows three plastic cards, they can download it and prove the watch is genuine.
You'll need the serial number.
😁

s-l1600.jpg