Forums Latest Members
  1. bhoboo Jul 23, 2014

I am considering whether to purchase this on Ebay..
    My first impression is that the crown appears not right..Watch looks dirty inside compared to outside! I don't know if the dial is refinished?
    Please help me with deciding if I should go for this..
    Thanks..

hidden.JPG h2.JPG h3.JPG h4.JPG
  2. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Jul 23, 2014

Hard to say with this one. Pictures are out of focus, but the general layout of dial looks correct. This is the "hidden crown" model, but sometimes the OEM Omega replacement crowns are a bit thicker than the originals. Is the crown signed?

Movement is dirty, but parts look correct. Sometimes, replacement parts have slightly different coloration on these. Cal. 561 is correct for this model. Caseback looks nice.

I wouldn't pay top dollar for this, and would only buy with a return option if things aren't right.
    gatorcpa

Dablitzer likes this.
  3. Dablitzer Jul 23, 2014

Hello! Dial looks original and not refinished to me. Case isn't too bad for gold cap. Movement will need a service. I would ask for high resolution pictures before anything else to confirm. Crown is either wrong or in the set position.

4. bhoboo Jul 23, 2014

Thank you so much ""gatorcpa" and "Dablitzer". Yes the crown is signed. I was thinking about set position too but the seller/watch is in Mexico. Return should be a problem I guess. Your feedback is really appreciated!

5. Dablitzer Jul 23, 2014

FYI I have bought a very nice Constellation from this seller before and he is IMO extremly trustworthy.. I got the watch within a couple of days, Just my two Cent's. Cheers!

6. bhoboo Jul 23, 2014

The watch is sold already.. Thank you so much for the comments..